1) What’s today’s date?
It’s 11.11.11 and Veterans Day! God bless our soldiers, past & present, for all they do.
2) Where were you last night?
At home, spending precious time with family.
3) Where do you wish you were right now?
In two places at once, back in New York City and here at home in North Carolina.
4) What’s your (first) name?
5) When were you born?
November 23rd, I’m a Thanksgiving Baby ♡
6) How old are you?
Darling, I’m an actress, so I’ll give you my age range : 19-25 😉
7) What’s your sign?
8. What color are your eyes?
A very funny brown that has orange, red, & slight green/grey in it.
9) What color is your hair?
10) How tall are you?
11) Do you look more like your Mom, or your Dad?
When I was younger, my dad but now I feel more like my mom.
12) Are you stubborn?
I don’t know how to stress ‘YES!!’ enough.
13) Are you patient?
It honestly depends, but for the most part, if you’re not related to me, sadly, yes, I am patient as a saint.
14) What’s your biggest pet peeve?
People who make noises when they eat and any one or thing that doesn’t let me sleep properly.
15) What occupation did you want as a child?
A storyteller, every shape and form.
16) When you were little, who/what did you dress up as for Halloween?
My mother’s a Sunday school teacher and my dad is a Chaplin so because Halloween “is the Devil’s holiday”, I was only allowed to be an Indian princess and was only allowed to wear one of my ‘traditional’ South Indian outfits
17) What’s your relationship status?
18) How do you feel about that?
If you don’t love yourself, how the Hell are you gonna love someone else?
Can I get an Amen? – Rupaul
19) Do you secretly love someone?
What girl doesn’t?
20) Have you ever been in love?
In the moment I thought I was but I know what love really is now.
21) Do you want to get married?
22) DJ or band, at a wedding?
To be honest, I want to get married with just my family & his in my parents’ backyard in North Carolina. I’m of Indian descent, so I’ve seen enough weddings that are just so obsence in how ostentaious the families have to be to prove how much money they have to spend.
23) Is there a profession you see your future spouse doing?
Anything that doesn’t make him arrogant, insecure, cocky, selfish, & thirsty for money and not happiness.
24) Do you miss anyone?
Yes…right now, my grandfather, who passed away last week. He made two key choices that have shaped my life to be so so blessed: having my mother & sisters married after they were college graduated; making sure their husbands were legit Americans. At the time of their marriages in India, educating women was deemed trivial and only the basics were needed while families pressed to get their sons married would lie about having citizenship abroad.
25) Do you want kids?
For sure, adopted & biological, ideally. 6 to be exact. I come from a big family and I wouldn’t trade it for the world.
26) What’s your favorite food?
My mother’s South Indian dishes.
27) What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
My tastebuds are really fickle so right now I love Challah bread with tofu cream cheese, alfalfa sprouts, Tofurkey, & cranberry sauce – yummmmmy!
28) What’s your favorite drink?
In a perfect world, Sunkist Orange Soda, but since calories, unfortunately exist,…*grumbling* water is my favorite drink -_-
29) Hot tea, or cold tea?
Aaugh! Both! The Indian part of me can’t live without warm, comforting chai while the Southern Belle in me can’t deny a cool glass of Sweet Tea 😉
30) Coffee, or tea?
Tea, tea, tea, esp. Jasmine! So many flavors and I know, I know, coffee supposedly comes in different flavors too but it tastes all the same to me -blech!
31) What’s your favorite color?
Pink but it’s a certain mature bubble gum pink that hope to patent one day, just as Jay Z did with his version of blue.
32) What’s your song of the week?
Selena Gomez’s Love You Like A Love Song
In my defense, I have a kid brother who has a crush on her with a baby sister who loves her and one of them had left her CD in my car…I swear! But I do love her, she’s a cutie pie.
33) Who did you last see in concert?
Backstreet Boys & New Kids On The Block in Hershey, Pennsylvania!!
34) Who would you like to see in concert?
Beyonce, Madonna, Lady Gaga, Britney.
35) Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yep, now that I live in New York City, it seems every two weeks, the last one I met was Kim Kardashian at Bloomingdale’s. Say what you want about her, but I got respect for her because for the 2.43 seconds I spoke to her, she looked me in the eyes and listened to me like I was the only person there to meet her. She didn’t have to do that, but she had the character to do so.
36) Has anyone ever sang to you?
37) Do you sing in the car?
Like I’m Mariah Carey at Madison Square Garden!
38) Do you dance even when there’s no music playing?
Usually this happens if something good just happened. I need a beat to move to, haha.
39) Do you own any records?
Um, I’m not from the 70s, I have Mp3s, thanks *rolls eyes*
40) Have you ever taken dance lessons?
Bollywood & Modern
41) Where is the furthest place you’ve traveled?
42) Where would you like to travel?
Everywhere, I’m an Army brat so I get itchy feet very frequently.
44) Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, yes, yes! But because I’m Muslim, I believe in them as Jinns.
45) Have you ever had déjà vu?
Yes!! When it happens, I really press my brain to find that “memory”.
46) Are you psychic?
47) Do you always smile for pictures?
Yeah, but I hate it because I get nervous with pictures so my smiles look forced where as my for real smiles are way more attractive.
48) Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes, especially right now when I think of what an incredible life my grandfather lived. I’m just sad over his absence.
49) Have you ever won a contest?
I’ve been blessed a few times. The most recent was Best Hair at my job, Sephora. I’m grateful to have won but now it’s so much pressure to keep the title up!
50) When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone (on paper)?
Wow, I really wish I could say I remembered. How sad is that? Letter writing really is a dying art 😦